Fightcamp promotion

Open to public view.

Fightcamp promotion

Postby TheDude » 11 Mar 2008 09:12

Like me I'm sure you are all looking forward to Fightcamp this year. Last year went really well and hopefulyl this year will be even better. I was thinking yesterday about how to promote the idea to our own members and to encourage them to go as well. This got me thinking about how to publicise and/or promote the event.

Are there posters/banners etc that we can use on our websites to get interest going? If not, can somebody out there design something funky?

regards
TheDude
Major

Postby The Guardsman » 11 Mar 2008 10:21

That would be a good idea, I was thinking along the same thing.

I have been promoting it through word of mouth and hastily scibbled post-it notes to people at work and the kickboxing club I attend

Basically anyone who will listen to me for 5mins gets a scribbled note with the details on and a link to this website.

I also emailed Ricky Hatton and Dame Kelly Holmes, to see if they were interested in coming along. No word from either yet.

AUDI VIDE TACE

Listen, Observe, Be Silent

Neil Johnson
The Guardsman
Brigadier

Location: In Yorkshire, tending to my mill, eating fish and chips and playing with knives.

Postby TheDude » 11 Mar 2008 12:00

Is there a page on the schola site dedicated to fightcamp for example? If not, I say it wouldprob be a good idea. Maybe even a sudomain like fightcamp.fioredeliberi.org with info, directions, schedule etc?
TheDude
Major

Return to Talk to Schola Gladiatoria